Members can request for a voucher to be issued if the purchase amount meets the minimum amount spent to qualify for a VAT refund. This qualification varies from country to country based on the VAT refund rules of each country and local government regulations.
Articles in this section
- What is the voucher?
- How can I redeem the voucher?
- When does the voucher expire/how much time do I have to use the voucher?
- What can the voucher be used/redeemed for?
- What is the value of the voucher?
- Is there a minimum spend I must make to receive the voucher?
- What is the maximum value of the voucher?
- Do I need to pay for the voucher?
- Can I split the voucher up and use it in multiple purchases?
- What are the benefits of the voucher, as compared to just getting my VAT refund from the VAT Refund Operator?