Receiving a VAT refund often comes with some sort of fee charged by the store’s preferred VAT Refund Operator (e.g. Global Blue, Planet etc.). utu Privileges maximizes the value of what tourists can receive from their VAT refunds to ensure a more enjoyable and value-added shopping experience. utu Privilege vouchers are designed to be used instantly, so that tourists can receive immediate gratification when traveling.
Articles in this section
- What is the voucher?
- How can I redeem the voucher?
- When does the voucher expire/how much time do I have to use the voucher?
- What can the voucher be used/redeemed for?
- What is the value of the voucher?
- Is there a minimum spend I must make to receive the voucher?
- What is the maximum value of the voucher?
- Do I need to pay for the voucher?
- Can I split the voucher up and use it in multiple purchases?
- What are the benefits of the voucher, as compared to just getting my VAT refund from the VAT Refund Operator?