If your card has expired, your funds will be sent back to the VAT refund operator. The VRO will process your funds as per the usual method and return your funds. In this case, you may contact the VRO directly for any enquiries. utu will not be responsible for any refund requests rejected or discrepancies by VROs.
Articles in this section
- Can utu Tax Free Card be used for payment?
- How do I activate utu Tax Free Card?
- How do I retrieve the utu Tax Free Card number?
- How does utu Tax Free Card work?
- How does utu Tax Free Card’s ‘up to 5% upsize’ work?
- How long does a tax refund process take?
- I'm having trouble uploading my passport. What should I do?
- To use my utu Tax Free Card, do I need to subscribe to any premium utu Membership tier?
- What currencies does utu support for refunds?
- What happens when my utu Tax Free Card has expired but I am yet to receive my refunds?